QR10679 – Finance Assistant / Cashier | Qatar Airways | Cairo
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
In this role, you will effectively handle all cash and credit transactions on a daily basis. You will deposit funds with the Account department in a timely manner and follow up/reconcile accounts, monitor payment and receipts. You will also liaise with external and internal customers, providing a high standard of support, with a customer service oriented attitude and an ability to assist the team to create a strong sense of unity.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Collect ticket values in form of cash or through credit card from customers
- Ensure tickets are refunded in the same form of payment to the customer only
- Ensure proper approved documents are submitted for each non-ref/recharge tickets
- Support proper approval for local purchase orders are provided for tickets issues on create
- Perform daily sales/refund summary showing daily cash and Credit card sales and submit to station finance in charge on a daily basis
- Take endorsement/signatures from Ticket office in charge daily sales and refund report summary
To be effective in this role, you will need a High School Qualification combined with a minimum of two years of experience in a similar role. Previous employment in a Cashier/Finance Assistant capacity within the airline/hospitality sector would be advantageous. You will need to be a team player with strong organisation and administrative skills.
Language fluency (written and spoken) in English is required for this role.
1. Resume / CV