– Very soon regular flights from Cairo to Jordan
– Very soon regular flights from Cairo to Saudi Arabia
– Very soon regular flights from Cairo to turkey
About Alexandria airlines
Alexandria airlines are a pioneering in Cairo, Egypt. It is the only privately-owned commercial airline holding a Egyptian Air Operating Certificate (AOC). The company was established in 2006 and commenced its operations in Marsh 2007. It operates scheduled and worldwide charter services flights, mainly to the Middle East, Europe and Africa. It also provides wet lease services to major airlines seeking additional capacity. Its main bases are CAIRO Airport, SSH Airport also.
Alexandria airlines operate a varied route network with a worldwide AOC. Also is involved in “wet-leasing” aircraft to air carriers who need extra capacity. Holiday Charter Flights are also operated from its bases in Cairo.
Alexandria airlines now have over 150 employees (at June 2010). Scheduled services were operated for a period of time from Alexandria to the Persian Gulf region and North Africa which commenced in Marsh 2007
- ALEXANDRIA Airlines Operates Scheduled and Nonscheduled, Domestic and International Operations.
- ALEXANDRIA Airlines ready to meet your requirements at anytime according to your needs.
- ALEXANDRIA Airlines covered most of Europe, Middle East, and Africa.
- ALEXANDRIA Airlines Served more than 100 Tour Operators, plus several airlines such as Nas Air ,Buraq Air ,Marsland aviation , white airways , Palestinian Airlines.
Alexandria Airlines Fleet
Boeing 737 – 500
|A/C Name (Manufacturer)||Boeing|
|Passenger’s Cabin Configuration (Capacity)||121 Y|
|Number of Seats||121 or 114 (100 + 14 )|
|Seat Pitch||30,31&32 inch|
|Number of Aircraft||1|
|Cruise Speed||Mach 0.74 (485 mph, 780 km/h)|
|Fuel Capacity||15500 KG|
|Wing Span||94 ft 9 in (28.88 m)|