QR10641 – Reservations & Ticketing Agent | Qatar Airways | Luxor
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
In this role, you will provide a full service-oriented professional reservations and ticketing service to all customers and travel businesses either through telephone calls or in person meetings in order to achieve optimal customer satisfaction and achieve annual budget revenue targets.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Making and confirming reservations for passengers, issuing tickets and quoting the correct fares to minimise passenger complains
- Ensuring calls are answered within three rings and maintain call duration of less than four minutes
- Ensure that 95% of calls are answered and that the abandoned call rate is less than 5%.
- Maximising the number of bookings made in order to achieve departmental targets
- Maximising customer satisfaction, service excellence and professionalism at all times towards clients
- Effectively communicating the fares, policies and procedures to passengers by providing accurate information
- Action group requests and staff travel requests as and when required by the Sales Team
To be effective in this role, you will need a minimum of a High School Education combined with a recognised IATA/Airline Basic Tariff Course. A certificate in Amadeus would be well regarded. Two years of experience in a similar role with one year exposure to reservation and ticketing using Amadeus would be ideal. You will need excellent geographical knowledge, mathematical/calculation skills combined with an excellent telephone manner and superior customer service capability.
English language fluency (written and spoken) is a requirement for this role.
1. Resume / CV
Apply from this link: http://careers.qatarairways.com/qatarairways/VacancyDetail.aspx?VacancyID=107173